Saturday, April 06, 2024

Tina's Feelers

Tina's Feelers

Sheila doesn't work here any more. I guess she never did. The only remaining mysteries seem to be who is Sheila and why I am writing this.

Saw troops of monkeys chasing guys in suits. Or was it the other way around? Hard to tell when the uniforms look so much alike.

Saw a big hole in the street. Went over for a look. Not much there except a hole, and not even any free doughnuts.

Rented a porcupine to make wine with. They're just light enough to bruise but not crush the grapes. Mine had diarrhea though. Yeah, another bummer.

Raining today. I know because some of it fell on my head. Is rain white and steamy-warm and stinky and does it come from birds where you live?

Something older than fuzz, found on the Grunder Steps, next to an open-ended surf wrench, has now been declared officially dangerous. Or dangerously official. Or I forgot my notes. How about we try again later?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I really didn't intend to share this, but you look gullible.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals