Wednesday, May 19, 2021

Leafs Uncaged

Leafs Uncaged

Bugs up my nose, and I didn't put them there this time. Haven't put any there since at least last week. Weird. But then, if you've noticed, bugs won't stay in the box. Even if you leave explicit instructions.

Captain Antagonism here. Please don't annoy me by complaining how I'm standing on your foot. If I don't do that I have very little to almost no reason for being. Now pardon me while I sneeze on your shirt.

Cookies and cream don't make good roofing. The cream takes too long to dry, and you eat all the cookies while you wait for something to happen. Takes like forever. And cookies are no good without beer, so where does that leave you?

I decided to try this "bank holiday" idea — get a few bags of money and head for the beach. Leave the old cares behind. That's how it's supposed to work, right? Well, I'll have to wait. Like I'm not due out for another 10 to 15 years, and I'll definitely have to pick a more cooperative bank next time.

Speaking of oddness, I woke up this morning, but beyond that, had no memory of falling asleep. I never do. At times I wonder if I'm really who I think I am. Maybe, but then where did the tattoo come from? One day, it was just here. Now it won't leave. I tried ignoring it. That's what you're supposed to do but it didn't help at all. Not a bit, and no matter where I go, it follows me, and scares the cat too. My cat's name is Spud, and there isn't much that can set him off, but this tattoo can. One afternoon while Spud was just hanging out, the tattoo sneaks over and starts trying to mess with Spud's tail section, and OMG I can't find words to tell you the rest. (Lost them at poker.)

The food has arrived, some of it still coming in the door actually. Now, where did I leave my mouth?

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Just woke up, or died, or something. Will get back to you on this in a bit, as soon as I figure it out. Maybe after lunch.