Tuesday, August 10, 2021

I Still Don't Know

I Still Don't Know

Gus is having fun with fungus. I'm not.

Hello! My name is During Lockdown, and I'm a survivor. You may have met me, During Lockdown.

Spent the night at the Black Anger Bar, steakhouse, and fight club. Still wondering why, but I did come home with a trophy. Resembles an ashtray full of butts. My analysis continues as I try to figure out which kind of butts. Will let you know pretty soon.

Speedsleeping, the new short-term hobby. Usually results in death or a case of the extreme grumpies. Bad breath too, in most cases.

Speedwriting. Like speedsleeping but done with paper. Every bit as illegible, and as pointless, but that's life innit?

Alpaca bath roses for sale. Never used. No idea what they're good for, if anything, but I'm not the smartest rock in the box. Let's see if you are: $12 for the lot ($17 if you turn out to be an annoying person).

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recently nominated for last year's Doofus Awards. (The year before too. Maybe all time.)