Saturday, August 14, 2021

Meter Me Before I Get Away

Meter Me Before I Get Away

Clouds don't have legs, or wings, or anything, not even beaks. How do they get around, or peck stuff? WTF?

The word "manhole" has a lot of problems. We won't go into them right now. Thank you and get lost.

If a used car is "preowned", then what is a used sandwich? Don't tell me. Let me guess. I'll get back to you one day soon, if you wish upon a star.

Found more weevils in my soup, all hard at work doing evil. I could tell by the signs they were carrying. Tiny, tiny signs. All evil.

Snuffle bunnies have gone extinct again. You can't find one anywhere. I'm a living vacancy in what was once a richly snuffling land. Boo.

The last time I was in a church, they were roasting and eating sinners, though it's possible that I may have entered the wrong building. Have to double check the address, next time I care.

 


Have extra info to add?
If the commenting system is out again, then email sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Cooking, really cooking today.