Sunday, June 26, 2022

Honk If You're Indubitable

Honk If You'Re Indubitable

Black house paint covers well and won't rub off. Saves loads of money otherwise spent on makeup, which I don't wear anyway, so by not painting myself, I save loads.

Try making house payments with cookie dough. I'll watch and take notes.

Sam came by for a visit. Asked if he could sleep in the doghouse. I have no idea who the hell he is. Don't have a doghouse either.

Tried to redo my house with that milk-based paint but a swarm of houseflies came and flew off with it.

International House of Pancreas. Now open, 4:00 a.m. to 3:59 a.m., retroactively. By invitation only. Free nibbles for pank rats.

Mom traded me in for a slightly used hamster as soon as I was born, but I was pretty good at crawling for my age and beat her home from the pet shop and sold the house out from under her. Got custody of the hamster too. Now it's just Fuzzy Bob and me.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Tongue still frozen to the flag pole.