Wednesday, June 01, 2022

Sad Apples Of Paradise

Sad Apples

Two sad apples came to lunch. They were sad, and apples, and I ate them. Ask me again later.

Now I broke my pen. It was blue and wrote lovely sad poems for me. No more, Mr Poopyhead.

I had another mucilage attack last night. If you don't show due diligence the stuff just sneaks up on you whenever it's in the mood.

Moodles Analytical says I'd be depressed today. Got pissed. Canceled my subscription. Then got depressed not knowing what's coming next.

Mom always wore earmuffs and only got angry whenever I asked her about them. The autopsy report said "persistent fungus", which may explain her short tenure in corporate sales, and It's always handy to have a convenient excuse on hand in any event.

Although — I have also been attacked by donuts, albeit mentally defective ones. Just to be clear, I didn't eat any of those. Only licked a few. (About a dozen. Before I put them back. So when you bought them you could have the reassurance of knowing that they had passed inspection.)

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still deciding. Stand back.