Saturday, June 04, 2022

Reupholstery For Minors

Reupholstery For Minors

Saw another one of my relatives publicly executed last week. I don't know what it is with those people, but I'm really glad I changed my name and got that face transplant while I was on vacation.

Speaking of face transplants, seriously, take a look in the mirror.

Speed chunks blow past really fast.

If I were not a brick, could I still have eight corners?

Had the cat reupholstered. Tried Naugahyde this time. Cleaning only takes a quick wipe with a damp cloth, which is handy because he wore his tongue out trying to home-shampoo the carpet last year.

Little Big Man:

Old Lodge Skins 1: There is an endless supply of white men. There has always been a limited number of human beings.

Old Lodge Skins 2: Do you see this fine thing? Do you admire the humanity of it? Because the human beings, my son, they believe everything is alive. Not only man and animals, but also water, earth, stone, and also the things from them like that hair. The man from whom this hair came, he's bald on the other side, because I now own his scalp! That is the way things are. But the white man, they believe everything is dead. Stone, earth, animals. And people! Even their own people! If things keep trying to live, white man will rub them out. That is the difference.

 


See tabs at the top for definitions and books.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Will write you from jail.