Wednesday, June 15, 2022

No Cat Faith

No Cat Faith

God and me went bowling last night. I won again, because I actually exist. Score again for the benefits of reality.

God came by last night, to borrow ten bucks, The fucker still owes me from last year, but what can you do? Just stands there, waiting, and there's that whole eternity option hanging like a deep cloud.

God farted last night. I hate it when that happens, even from the other side of the universe. Tactless bastard.

If God was any good at jumping rope, I wouldna lost that bet last night. Fucker.

The cat doesn't believe in God either, but cats don't believe in anything.

And God Doesn't have a pet. God has you.

 


See tabs at the top for definitions and books.
Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff+snorp@nullabigmail.com
Me? Tried tossing a few lightning bolts. Not bad.