Wednesday, April 26, 2023

Bumble Dumpps

Bumble Dumpps

Me an Bug made some beer. Tested it on the cat. Cat tore up the whole sofa an then ran off somewheres. Guess the beer's good to go then.

I don't know if I told you about something that has been bugging me, but it quit bugging me, so I forgot about it. Might have been important. Maybe I'll remember if you send money. Try that.

I have a suit made entirely of pressed dried rutabagas. I seldom wear it any more, not since the bugs got to be aggressive. And I'm not invited to parties the way I used to be. Not that kind of party. Maybe I could make soup out of myself.

I've decided to become a vegetable, as soon as I can get a bug-free online checking account at the Melon Bank. (We have a branch right in town now, over by the dump.)

If life is like a garden, that explains the bugs.

It's April in the southern hemisphere and the bugs ate my pants.

Now into my third day of fasting, I've just hit 200 mph and am beginning to feel clear, except for the bug splats.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Buzzing quietly, just like I always wanted.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals