Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Edgewise And Kinky

Edgewise

Coast Artillery Society. Meets every Saturday, rain or shine.

See the blur? Hear anything funny? 10-speed Democrats.

And I've noticed that there are now several names on the Abyss List.

Charity Groundswell, a quite ordinary non-gendered entity. (No pronouns yet, or connouns.)

A stitch in time saves a dime. Meh.

Fertilizer insurance. (Best not to be caught without any.)

Botanical engineering is what my relatives all had planned for me. Fooled them, didn't I?

Sobriety nurses: We have a near plethora.

A liberty of needs. Think about it.

 

- This week only, all entries by Alyssa Periphery, now no longer a marginal lass.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? (A personal note: I emit several private, personally-identifiable secretions.)

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals