Wednesday, May 31, 2023

Count Me Sometime, In Or Out

Count Me Sometime, In Or Out

Dance like a fish and don't keep count.

Did you know that people didn't used to go to work at one place every day, for a set number of hours? They did whatever needed to be done, took as long as they needed, and starved anyway.

Random Number Generator — that's my name as well as my profession, and I'm never short of work, but you can call me Fred.

"Never say never", said the refugee from Neverland, who is also a partially-disgraced tax accountant.

Count Threesome has been busted down to Count Lonesome. Snores too much.

I found hair in my ears this morning. Want to come over and help me count it?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recently came up for air, and it's still the same here.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals