Wednesday, May 17, 2023

In Case It Happens, I Thought Of It First

In Case It Happens, I Thought Of It First

Am advertising my fingernail clippings on eBay. Will post photos as soon as anything happens.

As a kid I had a few parakeet pets, one at a time, but they kept getting away. The last one made off with our washer and dryer. I don't know how my grandmother managed to keep hers in line.

As far as can be determined, no one has ever set a record for sticking peas up their nose. Go for it. Be the nose pea champ.

Attack pastry. Baby Sewage. Bachelor fraud. Back-hair cheese. Each has its own special use case.

Been down to the cemetery to lick tombstones again. Still don't like the taste but the other folks in the club are really worth knowing.

Blarva Snarf, bizarre lunch priestess, says blessed are the toads. Bought a "tub" today, tomorrow the "a". First, a little assembly, and then she toots.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Probably not as smart as you think.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals