Wednesday, May 24, 2023

Know The Hand

Now The Hand

Found another catnip toy in my pants pocket. No idea what goes on when my hand isn't in there but I guess it's always something or other.

Gotta hand it to the Chinese. Or somebody. I don't want it any more.

I found a handful of worms in my pants pocket this morning. I must have put them there last night and forgotten them. I do that sometimes.

I just shook a guy's hand. He forgot and left it here, but it's dry now. Maybe I can mail it to him.

If you're at the urinal and the guy next to you says that you're a real inspiration and he'd like to shake your hand, which one should you give him?

Met a kleptomaniac today. Couldn't keep his hands to himself, which is how I got this fine new set of fingers.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Pointing at you. Yes, you.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals