Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Proficiency At Lethargy

Proficiency At Lethargy

A sober snake race is less like absence through skin than afternoon lagoon wrestling, with snacks.

Gothic Arc Cheese Wheels or government by aliens? Take your pick. (Hint — One of these is already running.)

I am the son of the sun and more than the sum of my parts since I began pooping so very frequently so very recently.

I asked to have the pork for lunch and got a dirty look from the pig. Sure, he's like that, but I'm hungry, eh?

I ate something that disagreed with me. This is usually the quickest way to win an argument. Something you learn as you age and grow wiser.

I bit a snake yesterday. The little sucker was hissing at me from the sidelines.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Trying to see how slow and low I can go.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals