Wednesday, October 18, 2023

Doing The Nip

Doing The Nip

I thought about getting a cat, but I still have only a learner's permit.

Had a long talk with the cat about that mouse breath problem and what I can do to get rid of it. Not quite resolved yet but there's hope. Cats know about stuff like this.

Has anyone ever made a solo excursion to the South Pole by moped? I'm feeling frisky this week, and the cat needs to get out for a while too.

I stared at the TV for six hours yesterday. Then the cat came by, but he couldn't figure out how to turn it on either, so we went out back and did some 'nip.

My first cat was named Leonard the Pussyhearted. He had a reputation in the neighborhood.

My first cat was named Leonard. I found out from going through his documents after he went to prison. Pretty nice cat overall, though they tend to regard bank robbery with some disdain in these parts. He'll be eligible for parole about the time I turn 80.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Not gonna say. Practicing mummery this week.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals