Wednesday, October 25, 2023

Enrolled And Rolling

Enrolled And Rolling

My love, Echinoia Eeeps enrolled in tank school. It was unclear just what this might amount to until I was instructed to run across the pasture carrying a giant bullseye target. I may have a clue now. And then there are the bleachers set up at the Eeeps Family Observation Post. So I guess the rumors I've heard about Cousin Erdle Eeeps...are...uh, former Cousin Erdle Eeeps...now deceased, etc. May be partly true, they say.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, is really pretty mellow, despite what you might have come to believe, based only on her behavior, unless, of course you startle her awake when she's napping near the artillery, which she does from time to time.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps sent me a box of roofing nails. It's nice to know that she's thinking of me. I do have a hammer, but at the moment can't remember where I left the roof. Best not to mention that detail within her hearing until I can sort it out.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, has taken up competitive gardening. She wants me to provide the fertilizer. Could be why I got the litter box for Xmas. Plus, the industrial-strength laxative gift sampler.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, told me that her lifelong dream was to invade Ukraine. I had a helluva time convincing her that it's been done already by a slightly better man than her (but only slightly, of course) and isn't as much fun as it sounds. But you know how women are...

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, took a vacation last week. Shoplifted it from the GetAway Store. Just grabbed it and flew the hell off somewhere without so much as a beep. Brought me back a coconut. Said it reminded her of me. All rough and hard shell on the outside but with a tough and tasteless interior. I still want to lick her all over though. Probably now more than ever.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Yeah, I already tried that.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals