Wednesday, October 04, 2023

Taking Craving To The Raving Limit

Taking Craving To The Raving Limit

I bought a tuna today. I'm going to name him Fred, assuming that I don't open the can and have him for lunch. I'm prone to that sort of recklessness with pets.

I bought my first bag of gruffy dust around 27 years ago, and have been using it ever since. One of these days I'll have to find out what it is. Great name though.

I can hear the termites whispering again. I really wish they go back to sliding notes under the door.

I can't say for sure what the future will bring, but it's a good bet that it won't happen yesterday. Unless I've screwed up again.

I could be out hiking now, but I'd miss all the action on the Cheese Channel. (It's Roquefort Week, featuring professional cheese squeezers.)

I craved something sweet so I filled the bathtub with maple syrup and put an ad on Craigslist for pancakes seeking adventure. Am almost drooling already.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? As if.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals