Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Family Feelers

Family Feelers

If mucilage was intelligent, what might you say to it? Would you work for a business run my mucilage? If so, what might it smell like to work there, and would your family understand?

A family is a group of people you know intimately and wish you didn't.

Bumpers. I don't have bumpers. I was born without them. Runs in the family. We're all like this.

I've never once been bothered by elephants. Mom's family repellent recipe really does work.

Mom never told me that I'd grow up to smell bad. Sure, it runs in the family but it never occurred to me that I was one of them. Maybe I am. People avoid me. Some faint. I believe it's because of my stinky-poo, but in all honesty, maybe I'm just too good-looking and I'm simply too much for people to handle. I also fart a lot. Did I mention that? Maybe not. I forget things. Other than that, I feel fine. Got nothing going on today, so how about we have lunch together?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Still not expecting much from life. Maybe I'll try something else after my nap.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals