Wednesday, November 01, 2023

Bones For Lunch

Bones For Lunch

Lunch will be my treat today. I lucked into some fresh roadkill on the way over. Cat. Ever have tenderized Cat? You can do worse.

God can be real annoying at times. We went out for burgers. Said it would be a treat. Guess who forgot their wallet? Yeah — happens all too often with this so-called deity.

Deep dish valley-baked nibbly bits, a pleasant treat in any time or space dimension. Better with beer.

Today is the first day of the rest of my life and I still can't stand it. Am I not supposed to get a treat or something?

I recently ran out of words. Treat me kindly if appropriate, while I get back up to speed, whatever that means. (I was told to say that.)

To entertain with food and drink without expense to the recipient by way of compliment or kindness (or bribery). Right. I can deal with that, so treat me, now and often.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I thought you'd ask, so I have no answer.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals