Wednesday, November 22, 2023

This Channel Doesn't Have Any Content

This Channel Doesn’t Have Any Content

My sister Fweeba is contemplating starting her own navy. Gonna build it up from inflatable decoy alligators, so's she can surprise the enemy, if there is one. If not, she'll find something else to do with 1500 puffy reptiles. She always does. This isn't her first time around the block, you know.

My sister Fweeba's husband Mervon is trying on socks this week. It's a thing among his people. They are descended from a mostly extinct and seriously remote tribe of wandering investment bankers. Somewhere in there is a connection to fuzzy socks. I guess it works for them.

My sister Fweeba has taken a sudden and perplexing interest in houseplants with hairy leaves, going so far as to knit mittens for some of them, though you'd think that their fuzz had served them well enough. Maybe not. They don't talk to me any more.

My sister Fweeba's husband Mervon recently ordered a home-embalming kit from Amazion. (Yes, I spelled that right. It's a small company based in Wishek, ND. Don't go there.) Well, maybe not you, but I am amazed. Not so much that he is actually that stupid, but that he is actually that cheap — something like $17.95, although you need to provide your own rubber hose, but he already has one.

My sister was the only one in her girl scout troop named "Fweeba", and never acted like it bothered her. In fact, she suddenly became the only member of her girl scout troop immediately after that fourth-round knockout of Big Agnes, who made the near-fatal mistake of poking her with a stick just one time too often, or as some say, of poking her with a stick, just once, presumably. Once is more than enough for most of us, it seems, especially Fweeba, I'd say. No pokes for her.

I bet I'm the only guy on the volunteer fire brigade with a sister named Fweeba and a pet Himalayan artichoke. Or possibly the only one likely to talk about it.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Just kidding.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals