Wednesday, November 22, 2023

Bet You've Heard This Already

Bet You’ve Heard This Already

Pigs on toast with pinkley wings. Came outta nowhere and headed straight back again. No longer available at any price whatsoever.

The doctor's name is Jake and he raises pigs for fun and has hair in his nose.

I used to be a professional pork lift driver. Had a license and everything, and they called me Mr Oinkmobile, but I refused to snuffle for truffles, so now I'm back in the circus again.

Spotted a UFO right after lunch. Another Urologist From Ohio. They all retire here for unknown reasons. Eat a lot of pork chops.

At lunch. The appetizer arrived. Just as the street flies caught up with me. Buzzing sounds on all sides. Woo — I'm all excited now.

Have a mouth full of words and no place to spew them. Maybe the pork fairies will come to save me. Or maybe not. They take a lot of time off.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I'm kinda like that anyway.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals