Wednesday, November 29, 2023

Roll Your Eyeballs, Harvey

Roll Your Eyeballs, Harvey

Good thing Mom knows how to sew. Chuck gave me a love bite yesterday. Ripped me in half. Frisky. Mom'll fix it all up. Be good as new soon. Need a smaller cat though. One with fewer teeth.

Got back from the restroom and found three people sitting in my chair. They were arguing about what to call me. I called myself a cab and left for Kazakhstan. Clever move on my part. See? I still have some smarts.

Had my armpits audited today. I suspect them of not being completely accurate in the accounting department. Several hairs have recently gone missing without a trace. Suspicious, to say the least, though I still smell good, which is why I've decided to keep my nose.

Harmony Weezels, my first grade teacher. She kept rats. For stew, I think. Rats anyway. Definitely rats. Always smacking her lips. Always.

I bet Mom she couldn't deck me with one punch and now she's pissed and I'm all bruised and stuff.

I craved something sweet so I kissed my reflection in the mirror. It gagged. Won't try that again either.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Been there, ignored that, and all the other stuff too.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals