Thursday, January 18, 2024

Mom Nom

Mom Nom

Mom ate my shoelaces. That's what a guy on the street told me. He didn't have any shoelaces either, though he was carrying a bucket of fruit salad, which must mean something.

Mom bought a turkey and told me to get lost. Then I think she ate it. I don't want to go back there any more.

Mom bought a tank. Used, but still...

Mom has been grumpy of late — been laying eggs again, I think. And she's really too old for it.

Mom never let me assassinate anyone. She had rules. Unless they deserved it, so my childhood was less fun than it could have been, though I did learn lots about running a successful crime family.

Mom said I shouldn't pick my nose in public so I went back to letting her do it.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Irresponsible, irreplaceable, irritated. You?

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals