Thursday, January 18, 2024

Wood Peckers, Wood Lice, Eat Food, Be Nice

Wood Peckers, Wood Lice, Eat Food, Be Nice

Albino pies. Alibi baba. Alice in Wonderlane, also being famous. Altar eggo. Amanda Panda Janda Wanda Fooby-doo. I like everyone but not you. Fuck off then.

Anhydrous cats, wandering the dustless wilderlands with Anglo Desperado, armored bicycle driver at large.

Bread no longer comes with wheels. Try Brother John's Solemn Unsmoked Salami with frigid chips instead.

Britney Spearchucker, certified parking accountant, full of conflicting personas.

I came here today to tell you all that I'm not resigning, if hired. That comes later, but I did come in second at the big noodle derby and then was disqualified for being less than 98% organic wheat. Poo. So what's the verdict then?

I craved something sweet so I asked your younger sister if she would marry me, right after my all of my divorces are final. OK with you then?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Blowing smoke. Or something. Seems smoky. Whatever.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals