Wednesday, January 31, 2024

Od Vuck, Person At Large

Od Vuck, Person At Large

If my father had been an aardvark, I probably wouldn't be here today, though if so, I'd likely find ants a lot better tasting.

Do I want to be a father? No. I had one, once upon a time, and don't want to be seen with people like that, especially in the mirror.

If I could be anything I wanted would I be a father? No, and even if being one was required by law, I still wouldn't wear the cape. Not in public anyway.

Once a father, always a father, right? Well then, don't even get me started.

If becoming a father put hair on my chest, how about that? Well, hey, I think I have enough trouble with just my rascally nose hairs to occupy most of my time, thank you.

In the world of ancient Greece, Father's Day was celebrated by exactly nothing. And they were smart, right?

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? I'm actually adopted. I hope.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals