Wednesday, January 24, 2024

You Don't Fool This Woman

You Don't Fool This Woman

My love, Echinoia Eeeps shot a pigeon yesterday. It was a decoy. The real one got away, running down the road swearing and flapping his arms. He had the two left ones and was wearing gray coveralls. About five foot none, 180 pounds, with a short beard. Very suspicious.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, wants to be first in line to get a head transplant because, as she says, the one on her yacht is worn out. So far I've been unable to get any solid information about this "yacht" thing, or to explain what a "head transplant" might actually be, and anyway, she's likely to just haul off and give me another good pounding, which is what she usually does, so I always keep my insurance paid up.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, wants to see peace on earth in our time, and as soon as she becomes Autarch, she's going to see that it happens, even if she has to liquidate all the unhappy people to get it done.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps was for a brief time a champion skeet shooter, until discovering that she much preferred slowly strangling them. I never say no any more. Shhh.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, has time for me. She keeps it in barrels down in the family dungeon. If I can't drink it all during my lifetime, she says she's going to pickle me in it, if I die of acceptable natural causes, right after bathing, and am wearing clean underpants, because when I finally ripen in the tub, I will get fed to the Eeeps Family herd of wild swine, who are quite particular. Fussy, even.

My love, Echinoia Eeeps, is intent on testing the validity of the Second Amendment — she's starting up her own well-regulated militia, after which she's "Gonna get out there and kick some asparagus." I'm actually beginning to have a few minor doubts about my feelings toward her gardening techniques, but of course will not say so. Not a peep.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Treading carefully here. You betcha.

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals