Wednesday, January 03, 2024

Spell Me Once

Spell Me Once

Spell me once, shame on me, etc.

Hi folks, Dr. Uda Pooda Dooga Noogie here, spell caster at large.

Do you need a spell to succeed? Maybe.

Are you a businessman or woman, a politician or worker? Or someone?

Are you into entertainment without being famous?

Do you lie awake at night without anyone hearing you? What good is the lie if no one can hear?

Do you want to be popular and famous in life and have lots of pets?

So contact me Dr. Uda Pooda Dooga Noogie, Traditional Spellcaster. Me a very powerful and spiritual person, can solve all kind problems pretty damn fine quick. One hundred 100% reliable for positive results of any life problems like hair on tits, etc.

No need to go shopping around I have all of it right here.

My services include:

  • Love Spells
  • Lost Love Spells
  • Divorce Spells
  • Marriage Spells
  • Good Luck Spells
  • Bee spells for spelling bees
  • Promotion Spells
  • Money Spell
  • good job spell, etc.
  • Talk and Do
  • Do and Redo
  • Do do and doo-doo
  • Get Your Money Back from scammers spells
  • Hells Bells Nels spells

We also have cure for any illness. (I am doctor, see?)

Contact me on WhatsUpDoc at +4 436 410 1837spellmonster23 for more info.

Email : droodapoodadoogatraditional@skoff.com

Remember a problem shared is a problem solved. Bring money, I cant spell that. Need you help.

 


Have anything worth adding? Then try sosayseff@nullabigmail.com
Me? Recounting my toes. (It's that time of the month.)

 

Etc...

so says eff: sporadic spurts of grade eff distraction
definitions: outdoor terms
fiyh: dave's little guide to ultralight backpacking stoves
boyb: dave's little guide to backpacks
snorpy bits: nibbling away at your sanity
last seen receding: missives from a certain mobile homer
noseyjoe: purposefully poking my proboscis into technicals